Java Open Chess
Java Open Chess is a project written in Java in NetBeans IDE. There is possibility to play for 2 players on local computers and via network connection. There is also an option to play versus quite weak computer oponent. Stronger computer oponens will be implemented soon.
- 2 local players game
- 2 network players game (as client and as server)
- 1 player mode (versus CPU)
- Tabbed window - each game in separate tab
- Each tab can be both client and server in case of network game
- Save game in chess notation (in both: short and long syntax)
- Load game in chess notation (in both: short and long syntax)
- Game clock
- Chat during network game
- Partialy themable interface (chessboard and pieces)
- Move history with move back / move forward in local game and over internet
- Requires Java 1.7 or higher!
Fri Oct 16, 2015